Masks. Elections. Riots. Virtual classes. This school year will be talked about forever. The yearbook is truly the most important keepsake from this remarkable time. Our yearbook program is working hard to put together a historic book that will be looked back upon to remember one of the most unpredictable school years of all time. Order today so we make sure there are enough copies for everyone.
Below are the links for all of your Yearbook needs
- Senior Photo Appointment Link:
- Contribute to the Yearbook By Uploading your own Photo. Link Below:
- 2021 Yearbook Sales link:
- Senior Recognition Ad Sales:
- If you have not taken your senior picture, you have until January 31 to do so. This is the FINAL day to be photographed for the yearbook. The Chula Vista (Studio South) location is closed, so you will need to make an appointment at the Miramar location. The link for appointments can be found on the school website.
- Voting for Senior Standouts is coming soon! Keep an eye out for information on our Instagram page and also through Jupiter.
If you ordered last year’s yearbook (2020) and missed the drive thru pick up, you can pick up your book in the library during tech hours. Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8:30-12:00.