Masks. Elections. Riots. Virtual classes. This school year will be talked about forever. The yearbook is truly the most important keepsake from this remarkable time. Our yearbook program is working hard to put together a historic book that will be looked back upon to remember one of the most unpredictable school years of all time. Order today so we make sure there are enough copies for everyone.
Below are the links for all of your Yearbook needs
- Senior Photo Appointment Link:
Senior Portraits are taking place in the PAC from September 1-17. Please schedule your appointment ASAP because there is limited space. To schedule your appointment, follow the steps below.
- search by city and state (California, Chula Vista)
- select Chula Vista High School
- enter your name
- click the box to add additional email address and add your phone number for text message reminders (IMPORTANT!!)
- select appointment date/time
- pay and confirm
*Important reminders – check your schedule BEFORE booking. The appointment times are from 12:30-7:30. This could conflict with your A day/B day’s, sports schedules, assemblies, homecoming rehearsals etc. It will be very difficult to reschedule your appointment once you have confirmed.
*Don’t forget to look your best! All Seniors will be photographed in the traditional formal pose with tuxedo top or drape. These will be provided at your session. When booking your appointment, you may upgrade your package to include different backgrounds, outfit changes, or cap and gown poses.
- Contribute to the Yearbook By Uploading your own Photo. Link Below:
- 2021 Yearbook Sales link:
- Senior Recognition Ad Sales:
- If you have not taken your senior picture, you have until January 31 to do so. This is the FINAL day to be photographed for the yearbook. The Chula Vista (Studio South) location is closed, so you will need to make an appointment at the Miramar location. The link for appointments can be found on the school website.
- Voting for Senior Standouts is coming soon! Keep an eye out for information on our Instagram page and also through Jupiter.
If you ordered last year’s yearbook (2020) and missed the drive thru pick up, you can pick up your book in the library during tech hours. Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8:30-12:00.