Step to reset Password from login
- After you’ve logged into a district computer, press CTRL+ALT+DEL.
- Click “Change Password”
- Type your current password into “Old Password”
- Enter your new password “New Password”
NOTE: remember it has to meet these requirements
- 8 characters long minimum
- 1 uppercase letter minimum
- 1 lower case letter minimum
- 1 number minimum
- 1 special character minimum (such as @, #, $, %, etc.)
- It CANNOT involve your own name
- IT CANNOT be the same password you are or previously used. It needs to be at least 1 character different than previous passwords.
- Enter the new password a second time in “Confirm Password”
- Click the Arrow button at the end of the “Confirm Password” field.