Site and District Parent Trainings
The Sweetwater District offers a wide variety of trainings for parents and guardians. District level advisory group meetings occur on a regular basis, and a variety of other trainings are scheduled each year.
CVH offers regular parent workshops with titles selected by our own parents. We are currently offering weekly Parent Workshops every Tuesday morning from 8:30-10:00am, in the Learning Lab. The topics of the workshops for semester 1 of the 2018-19 school year are:
- Oct. 30th: Vaping and Tobacco Prevention
- Nov. 6th: San Ysidro Health Clinic & Attendance Procedures
- Nov. 13th: Juvenile Justice & Criminal Court System
- Nov. 27th: Anti-Bullying & Cyber Bullying
- Dec. 4th: Internet Crimes Against Children & Adolescents
- Dec. 11th: Domestic Violence
We are always looking for ideas for topics that you are interested in. Please complete this form to offer your ideas and preferences.